*** ! Warning ! This cheesecake is extremely delicious, proceed with extreme caution! *** Must read message at end of description ***
This video is about Instant Pot ~ New York Cheese Cake ~ 1st Place Winner !!! This is our 1st place winner out of all the other recipes we have tried.
* I meant to say that I used parchment paper in the video !!!!!!!!
– Crust ~ 10 graham cracker sheets ( or about 1 full package ), 4 tbsp melted butter, pinch of salt, 2 tsp brown sugar
– Cheesecake batter ~ 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tbsp corn starch, 2 pinches salt, 16 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 2tsp vanilla, 2 eggs
– Topping ~ 2 “big huge” tbsp sour cream, 2 tsp sugar
– Pressure cook 26 min
– rest 10 min
– refrigerate 4 hours
****** Nothing in this recipe needs to be exact !!!!!! ~ If you want to alter it slightly to meet your own preference that is just fine. This video is a combination of all of the other videos and recipes that I have tried in the past. I always slightly change recipes to my preference, thats the fun of cooking. Either way I promise you, when you are done, you will still get cheesecake. Don’t over think anything 🙂 and have fun….And yes, my 2 pinches of salt were too big in the video…. oh well, better luck next time. I’m not a professional Chef or Baker. I’m just a single parent trying to have fun in the kitchen and make fun things for my boys…
*** Discloser ~ If you make more then three cheesecakes within a week, then you should probably share some with me 🙂
* The pan is from Amazon~ It is 6&1/2 inch wide and 3 inches tall