EAT | Magic Bean Soup (Dinner your kids will eat!)
If you’re looking for a dinner recipe you can make it under 20 minutes, this bean soup is it. Add some cheesy breads and win your kids over.
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F!
More from Dinner in 20:
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
– 1-2 tbsp olive oil
– 8 oz of brown mushrooms (sliced)
– 1 yellow onion (diced)
– 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
– 1 small jar of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (drained)
– 2 cans of diced tomatoes
– 2 cans of Cannellini beans (drained & rinsed)
– 1 jar/can of quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– 1 tsp dried thyme
– slice bread
– shredded cheese
1. Preheat broiler to 400.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pot over medium-high until shimmering. Add 8 oz of brown mushrooms (sliced) and stir for 1-2 min then add 1 yellow onion (diced) (and more olive oil if needed). Saute until lightly browned, about 3 min.
3. Add 3 cloves of garlic (minced) and 1 small jar of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (drained) and cook another 2 min.
4. Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 2 cans of Cannellini beans (drained & rinsed), 1 jar/can of quartered artichoke hearts (drained), some salt & pepper, 1 tsp dried oregano and 1 tsp dried thyme.
5. Cover the pan, turn the heat down to medium, and cook for 10 min.
6. Meanwhile, put whatever bread you have on hand on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, top with whatever cheese you have on handand bake under the broiler for 5 min. Garnish stew with chopped parsley.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram!
Follow Meg on Pinterest!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Subscribe & More Videos: https://goo.gl/Puda6r
Thank for watching, Please Like Share And SUBSCRIBE!!!